- How do you get your employees to follow your strategy?
- How do you get your customers to buy your product?
- How do you get your colleagues to accept your suggestions?
- How do you get your teenager to clean his room?
- How do you succeed in discussions, debates and assignments?
Münster combines this wealth of knowledge with accounts of expert salespeople, negotiators and politicians operating in the intersection of interests, arguments and influence.
The result is 63 concrete strategies for increasing your personal influence.You’ll be swept along on a wild journey, acting as a relief worker in an African village, a man using a tram as a murder weapon and a test participant eating chocolate cake, and you’ll be accompanied all the way by such people as Benjamin Franklin, Darth Vader, Franklin D. Roosevelt and your very best friend.